One of the projects our Scouts are encouraged to participate in is the Make a Video Project.Â Our Scouts make videos about their adventures in our Scout Programs and we put them on out site.Â Subjects include but are not limited to:Â
- What I Like Most About Scouts
- My Community Service Project
- My Crew
- Did and Do Challenges
- Preparing for the Challenger Award
The Make a Video Project helps develop our Scoutsâ€™ skills with a camera because our Scouts use video equipment.Â Scouts should take the first 15-30 seconds to list their interests, achievement level, age, and why they chose the subject matter.Â Â
Scouts can submit a video either individually or with others such as a Crew or team.Â Scouts can participate in other Scoutâ€™s video, as they will need people to direct the action, help with lighting, makeup and wardrobe.Â Everyone participates and takes part in the FUN.Â Â Â
Scouts are responsible for making a FUN, compelling presentation to get others interested in the community service project of their choice.Â
Videos are not to contain any copyrighted material.Â
Scouts will need:Â
- A video camera (Scouts can use their familyâ€™s camera, borrow a camera)
- Video tape or digital memory
- A location
- Other Scouts!
Note to Scouts:Â If someone you are taping is not a Scout, get their permission before video taping them.Â
- When submitting the video for uploading to our website, the name, address, telephone number, email address, and parent or guardianâ€™s name, address, and telephone number if under 18 are required for all actors and actresses.Â We will send them thank youâ€™s for their participation in the video and provide them and members of their family a link to view the video on our website.
- All videos uploaded to our website are subject to our video policy.
Last Updated ( Sunday, 09 December 2007 09:08 )